Bonu Cafe’s New Menu for Exton Restaurant
Starting July 1, 2017, we are excited to present our new breakfast, lunch and dinner entrees. You’ll discover some exciting new flavors on Bonu Cafe’s restaurant and takeout menus.
New appetizers, lunch and dinner entrees
Perhaps you’ve sampled some of these dishes from our catering menu. They have received such rave reviews, we are making the them available every day at Bonu Cafe in Exton. Dinner entrees and kabobs are available after 3 pm.
- Buffalo Cauliflower (vegan!)
- Turmeric Falafel Wrap
- Vegetarian Lasagna
- Build Your Own Pizza (choose from over a dozen different toppings)
- Kabobs with Basmati Rice (Lamb Koobideh, Chicken, Beef, Salmon, Beef, Veggie. All gluten free.)
- Linguine Grilled Chicken
- Grilled Atlantic Salmon (gluten free)
- Lentil Basmati Rice with sauteed kale (gluten free)
- Sweet Fruity Basmati Rice with grilled vegetables (gluten free)
Remember, Bonu Cafe is a BYOB restaurant, so a nice meal is even more affordable.
New Ayurvedic Menu Items
You don’t have to be vegetarian to enjoy these dishes. They may be meatless, but you won’t miss it. These dishes pack great benefits, and are filled with flavors that satisfy. These menu items were born out of our catering relationship with a local yoga studio.
- Tofu Breakfast Quesadillas, served with grilled pineapple
- Banana Oatmeal Quinoa Pancakes, served with yogurt parfait
- Apple Cinnamon Breakfast Oatmeal, served with fruit kabob
- Vegetarian Lasagna, served with garlic bread and broccoli rabe
- Turmeric Falafel Wrap, served with sauteed kale and mint cucumber yogurt
- Lentil Basmati Rice with dates and raisins, served with sauteed kale.
- Sweet Fruity Basmati Rice, served with grilled vegetables
Read more about the 6 tastes Ayurvedic diet here.